Thursday, August 20, 2020

How do you tighten it when you screw? Is it left or right?

Abraham Ladick: i always remember righty tighty, lefty loosey, hehe :D

Matt Gerdeman: ur pants are hanging to ur knees ha i hope that made sense = P

Danica Timperman: right...always right

Lou Ravelo: I just got reminded of bunnies.

Voncile Slaubaugh: I think the right technique for this one is called the "Donkey Punch"Right?

Dionna Doyel: lefty looseyrighty tightythat is how i recall

Seema Hosfeld: Pretend you're holdiong in a pee.And cough while you're doing it, that feels REAL good.

Anibal Scheid: Aren't they just amazing?

Tom Romer: You tighten it with kegels, silly.

Frank Crummell: Always do it right.....

Manual Burtis: People get tired of boiled carrots all the time. At my dinner parties I've seen a person pick up a boiled carrot and smack it on his plate with a big thud. There are a lot of nice things you can do with carrots, like this Texas hot peach carrot dish. When I serve this, I love to see the smile! s all around.Ingredients1 to 1 1/2 pounds fresh baby carrots1/4 cup butter1/4 cup brown sugar, packed1/2 cup Rothschild Farm Hot Pepper Peach preservesInstructionsBring 4 cups salted water to a boil in a 3-quart pot over High heat. Add carrots and cook uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain well.Meanwhile, melt butter with brown sugar in a medium skillet over Medium heat; stir to dissolve sugar. Stir in preserves; cook 2 minutes to thicken and reduce slightly. Add carrots and toss. Season with salt to taste...Show more

Russ Kiernan: Any Cascada song.

Sherrill Botting: Do those kegel exercises - you'll be just like a virgin

Hyman Coren: you park your car and 5 mins later it's striped clean

Dionna Doyel: Today I prepared some carrots. I topped and tailed, peeled and then grated them. Some were huge, some were small and there seemed to be hundreds of them.

Sena Highman: righty tighty lefty loosey

Brittney Inabnit: you see kid! s outside with no shoes

Rosalyn Olivera: this is Italian!

Kris Otuafi: Yes..they have a nice oranegly glow about them and are well rooted.

Lawana Neemann: They're brilliant and so versatile. Savoury and sweet. Cooked or raw and so portable.

Danette Slotnick: Lefty loosy righty tighty.

Ninfa Aronica: lefty loosy righty... wait a second... you already knew that huh? just tighten yer muscles...

David Kuper: No left and no right just in and out

Arnette Dominici: They are. I just don't like to eat them warm and soft. I like them cold and crunchy.

Matt Tiry: You eat chicken that's in a box on a broken down couch listening to a jukebox.

Voncile Slaubaugh: basshunter and alex k

Romana Stiman: Depends on the threads. Standard piping requires turns to the left.

May Stands: very juicy(raw carrots)

Augustus Sarria: I make juice out of them, it is deliceous. Not into raw carrots.

Bob Nakamoto: Righty tighty...this reminds me of a question...

Merlin Fleischhacker: !

Kiersten Clayburn: both ways at the same time...yeah it needs some practice..-R

Ezekiel Kadner: If i answer, i will get reported again

Weldon Totaro: Mine is "Better Off Alone" Alice Deejay.... I like listening to the remixes

Hipolito Rightmire: Depends on my angle. DIY or with help? I prefer with help but I will do it myself if I need to.

Rose Krouse: you see a baby on the corner selling crack

Leontine Kreitz: Either way. It just depends on which makes her moan louder.

Pattie Vold: you ask a question like this

Chris Coggins: I love them shredded and share them with my dog

Dee Depung: Soooooo amazing that Louis take them as a criteria for liking girls ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment