Monday, August 3, 2020

Diet Coke/Coke Zero?

Carolin Southers: Coke Zero and Diet Coke BOTH have caffeine, unless you specifically but the caffeine-free versions.The sweeteners are different, as previously mentioned. And they taste totally different. Diet Coke tastes like a diet beverage. Coke Zero tastes a lot more like regular Coke.

Abby Herwood: Coke Zero uses Splenda as its sweetner, and Diet Coke uses aspartame, or Nutrasweet. Neither one has caffeine in it, which is important to some of us whose caffeine intake has to be monitored.

Galen Gowers: The sweeteners as mentioned above. I buy the Coke Zero because it tastes like regular Coke. I don't like diet soda because of the nutrasweet aftertaste, but I have to watch my sugar, so Coke Zero is the way I go when I need a soda fix!

Maria Devenney: Get a Year's Supply of Coke!

Coleman Deliberato: Both tastes like crap. I would say Diet Coke though.

No comments:

Post a Comment