Sunday, July 5, 2020

Why do people cry at weddings? -___-?

Jestine Osumi: I have cried at almost every wedding I have been to lol. I think the music and how happy they are and how happy I am for them is the reason. Have you not been to many weddings??

Aron Ramu: A bridesmaid is supposed to be there to help make your duties as a bride easier... NOT harder! They are supposed to be your friends who will help you with any decision and make things less stressful for you.If one of your girls is being this difficult i would take her aside and flat out ask her if she understand the duties of a bridesmaid. They are not to argue with your choice of wedding date... or to complain about every color choice you have. I think you are being generous by giving your girls a choice of dresses and asking their opinion. Frankly a lot of brides don't do that. As the bride YOU and your fiance pick the color choices. No one else! She has offered her opinion and you can thank her for that but the bottom like is this is YOUR day, Your wedding! Not h! ers, when the time comes for her wedding you'll have to suck it up and go with what she chooses. Remind her of that.If she is a good friend she will understand that this is your day and that you don't want to argue with her but the choice is only yours. She can be apart of your special day and wear the dress you've picked or she can share your day as a guest.

Shawnna Kusky: Tears doesn't always mean sadness. They are tears of joy. When my husband (fiance at the time) was waiting for me at the altar, as soon as I came through those doors he was about to cry. After I got up there he said " You look gorgeous today, my love".

Minh Lefrancois: Wow, I would say just go with the red dresses. If she has that big of an issue, she always back out of being a bridesmaid, I know it sucks because you want her to be up there with you but that might be the best option. Its nice that you took your bridesmaids size and schedules into consideration, but overall, its your day. It! s not your job to make them happy, its supposed to be about yo! u. Don't bend so much that you lose your wedding to someone else's dream or vision. But don't turn into a Bridezilla. If you can't do that without turning into a bridezilla, ask you fiancee or maid of honor to help you out.

Elvie Drumgoole: You need to let your friend know that it is a privilege to be in your wedding, not her right. It is your wedding, not hers, so it is not like everybody is going to be staring at her and commenting on how horrible she looks in red. Tell her to deal with it if she really wants to be a part of this. If she chooses not to and it "scars" your friendship , then the time was probably already up for that friendship.Like I said, it is your wedding and it should be everything you want it to be. This is your day, not hers! Do not let her ruin it for you.

Providencia Jalbert: Your friendship won't be scarred - if it is, it's time to move on. Tell her this is the dress you've chosen for the wedding and that all the other bridesmaids ha! ve agreed to it. If she balks, let her know that it's ok to bow out of being a bridesmaid if she really doesn't want to wear the dress and color you've decided on. Be sure to tell her that you'd understand and that you'd have no bad feelings (and then don't). Honestly, most women have to wear at least one bridesmaid dress they hate - it makes for great storying telling through the years. This is your wedding hon. Pick the colors YOU like!

Alecia Kaehler: I'm sorry you have to deal with a troublesome bridesmaid. It is ultimately up to you what your girls wear. It's nice that you took their size into consideration. Explain to her why you like the red as opposed to the champagne, the wedding is all about you after all. Unless she has bright red hair, red is a beautiful color on most people.If she continues to be a pain, offer her an easy out. Tell her you understand what a huge responsibility being a bridesmaid is and completely understand if she doesn't have the ti! me to participate.Hopefully she will amend her ways and be more support! ive. You really do find out who your true friends are when you ask them to be in your wedding!Good luck.

Mozell Sponsler: lots to my marvel I do. i detect that the act of launching out into an entire new id and existence type warrants some tears by skill of an previous pro tourist. that's a journey, a dedication, an investment of your existence and a prayer for fulfillment. that's a happy occasion, you're proper, even nonetheless it is likewise expertise's way of expressing the unknowable. . . . . . that it will take years of journey crammed with a myriad of emotional united statesand downs to make this dating artwork and final. that's the id of a journey in time....Show more

Renato Abatiell: I am getting married in the fall so the colors I've chosen are fall colors: espresso brown, claret red, champagne accent and I might work some burnt orange in there too. I've been pretty lenient about the bridesmaid dresses, constantly showing them dresses that I like onli! ne, asking their opinions and whatnot. Currently I'm looking at a long red halter top dress with brown accents. All the bridesmaids love the style of the dress so I'm pretty much decided that I'm going to go with that dress; however, one girl is being a bit difficult about the colors. She says that she'll look like she's dead in brown. I told her that the dress would actually be red with brown accents but she said that she'd look dead in red too. She wants to wear a champagne colored dress. I did consider doing champagne colored dresses with red or brown accents but have since decided that I want more color. Plus my dress is ivory. Champagne would be too close to the color of my dress in my opinion. I do want her to look good in the dress and to feel comfortable in it, but I feel like she's making everything needlessly difficult. The main reason I chose a halter top was for her because she's a larger woman. There's another dress that I absolutely love but it is s! trapless and has a bow around the waist and she said absolutely not. S! he's one of my oldest friends, I love her to death, most of the time. But she's beginning to get on my nerves. When we were discussing fall wedding dates, she said that we couldn't get married in September because it was a bad month for her. And when I chose an October date, she was the only one who had an issue with it being so close to Halloween. I don't want our friendship to be scarred by this and I don't know how to talk to her. I thought about having 2 of the girls wear the red and brown dress and then having two wear champagne and brown to make her happy. Or should I just tell them all to wear the red dress and she can deal with it? What is everyone's opinion on this?

Maritza Ebanks: Lol. Maybe parents cry over her son or dangeter because they're growing up. Mom or dad still remember they were a little.

Robin Tommie: Thanks ladies!! I just thought since it was metal that it wouldn't work the same way. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Jonie Lau! ria: Tears of joy. I cried when I saw my wife walking down the aisle towards me. She looked so beautiful and I never loved her as much as I did right that minute.

Bryant Chaudhry: 1. The bride cries with joy knowing she's given her last Lewinsky.2. The bridesmaid cries wishing she was the bride.3. The male guest cries over the loss of another fallen soldier caught in the grim talons of Marriage 2.0....Show more

Geraldo Mccalla: I saw your original question and I think you are getting upset over nothing. No one insulted you.The answerer to your question did not say anything derogatory, nor did they compare your wedding to a dollar store event.The answerer simply suggested going to the dollar store to buy materials to make place cards. Considering the fact that you did not mention why you were considering not doing a seating chart, it is only natural that an answerer might suggest a cost-saving alternative to the expensive place cards-- just in case that is the re! ason you were asking.Your "question" is actually a rant, by the way. If! you cant take different answers on here, you may as well not participate in YAnswers at all.

Hans Sachetti: Liz: shining example.Actually, it was a simple question about open seating and the potential problems with it. But yes, I agree there are people who lack creativity in their answers. Oh, and I'm sorry about your stalker.

Tyrone Disanti: Have you never cried tears of joy? Or even heard of them?

Codi Manchel: You need to politely put her in her place and tell her that she should know the dresses are actually the brides decision and not hers. Tell her you've chosen the dress and she's going to have to wear it if she wants to be in the wedding. You've already accommodated her enough and frankly I wouldn't have done that either. She needs to just deal with it period.

Gerardo Greist: Do you not like what people say when referring to a question you post? Do you have a poster in mind or something? Are you saying shining example in a bad way? I am n! ot being harsh and saying your question is stupid. Some posters do give a very cruel and insensitive answer, but I am a poster who gives answers that should just open your eyes to different concepts and that is it.

Colby Millberg: insults you at the end somehow by saying something about a "dollar store" event or something derogatory? It's like they almost have best answer until their retardedness gets in the way.

Bob Nakamoto: usually they are tears of joy. Parents might cry because they see how happy their children are and they are moving into a new phase in their life. Guests cry because they are happy for the couple and the vows are touching. It's hard to explain unless you experience someone you love with all your heart so happy and so excited!

Randa Hessell: I'm thinking of making something similar to this for my buttoniere:http://www.geocities.com/chris_breecher/pictures/b...How would someone go about attaching them to the men's suits??

Osca! r Wieland: Crying is the release of overwhelming emotion. It can be a s! ign of happiness or sadness.

Coleman Ocegueda: It is YOUR wedding you don't need to make her happy, you need to have your day! This wedding doesn't revolve around the bridesmaid it revolves around the couple. Do what you want to do and it is one day of her life she can get over it

Delphine Cajka: Wow, you moved the date for her? You are a good friend, she is not. I would ask her to please keep in mind, it is your wedding. DON'T GET champagne dresses- they don't flatter many people and will look white in the pictures. I say go for the red dress with brown accents or brown dress with red accent.If she complains ask her if she cares about you enough to just be cooperative. If not, I would ask someone else to fill in. I am in a similar situation. My sister is a bridesmaidzilla and is complaining about everything. I told her I wanted the wedding date of 1/1/11 and she said "but its too cold!" I told her to buy a David's Bridal's gown, she said "but its too big."In th! e end, I kept my date of 1/1/11 and just ordered the dress. She will do the alterations later.

Erin Arron: The father is crying because he just spent $50 grand for his DAUGHTER to marry some jackass.

Lionel Tanen: Girl I was in the same boat! So I tell her to get over it! It's MY wedding when she gets married she can have everything she wants. But this is your day tell her to get over it. Im sure she will realize what a pain she has been! Lot's of luck!

Pamela Meno: i'm additionally assuming you are the bride... If this habit is so uncharacteristic of the bridesmaid, you will desire to sit down together with her and discover out what is going on - she's of course feeling under pressure or jealous or some thing. enable her understand which you're stressful with reference to the way she's behaving. If she denies something is incorrect, gently factor out cases that contradict her. If this nonetheless would not convey the subject to the exterior, you will woul! d desire to gently yet firmly provide her an ultimatum to shape up or d! eliver out.

Clifford Gombos: Those people lack creativity and want every single wedding to be "cookie cutter" because heaven forbid you want to do something personalized or slightly different. The general consensus seems to be "traditional = good and the only way to do anything" "nontraditional = doomed for divorce and being left at the altar" even though not everyone here is that closedminded. The other thing lacking is tact and some people don't realize or care that you can have a difference of opinion without being rude or judgemental.

Cordia Fivecoat: I think i have a stalker. Every answer i give no matter what it is, it is always followed by a thumbs down rating. I must of pissed someone off a while back and now they follow me around and give me thumbs down on every answer i give. oh well.

Lita Thammorongsa: I would say it'd be attached the same as a regular boutonniere.

Rebbecca Sorkin: Open seating is going to be a problem. It has caused much! confusion at every wedding I have seen it done. People you want near you will be way in the back and you will have tables with a few people sitting there and others taking up tables to not sit with those they do not know. It is a real mess and you are really just being lazy if you do not at least make a table arrangement if you won't do the full seating plan. Good luck from what I have seen you will need it.

Lia Argall: Because it's a beautiful, but bittersweet moment.

Bruce Calise: From the look of it, you should be able to pin it from the back in the same way you do a traditional boutonniere. If you're making something similar, you could also try fastening a small pin to the back to make it easier. There are all kinds of things like that in craft stores that work well.Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment