Thursday, July 30, 2020

So my boyfriend and i were thinking.....?  

So my boyfriend and i were thinking.....?  

answers 0:that a 3 sum would be fun........... but i dont want it to start fights between us..... is it a good idea or not???answers 1:hes 19 - out of scool, easier to cheat on you because your in school hes not..oh and its ILLEGAL! - age isnt but a number when its LEGAL! - 4 year difference isnt anything, when your mature enough...dont waste your time on him he cant get serious with youanswers 2:yea everything "sounds good" at first..but i wouldnt. could start a fight or somethinganswers 3:He's a lot older than you -- I dated a guy who was 19 when I was 17. He was really pushy about a lot of stuff (like sex). Not sure if you are in the same situation, but generally boys that age are only thinking about only one thing, so be sure you know what you want and stick to your decision. If you say "no" - then ma! ke him respect that!answers 4:I'm 16 and the guy that I've gone out with a couple times is 19. What do you think of the age difference and stuff?answers 5:only if you are ready to open up a can of worms.. have fun!answers 6:Well obviously he is not a keeper...dont you want someone who has an open mind? I am a guy (straight) and I do not mind gay people at all...to me when it comes to sexuality all I have to say is "to each his own" (or her). I would actually feel better knowing that my girl was hanging around gay males than straight ones...not because I dont trust her, cause if i didnt then there would be no reason for us to be together, but because you never know when a guy might try to do something with her...I hope that your boyfriend either changes his ways, or that you find a smarter guy...Good Luck....answers 7:Ok, I'm 13 and I think its time to make out wiht someone lol. im going to a party and doin spin d abottle, i 100% dat i will be makin out wit some1, but idk ho! w... how can i make out wit a guy withough him thinking its my! first time.answers 8:Whenever I bring them up, he talks crap and Im tired of this. they are my friends. they are some of the nicest people i know, just b/c they are gay doesnt mean he has the right to judge them. I say, let people live how they want, but he doesnt see it that way. He thinks its right for him to judge them, im tired of him talking crap about them. what can i do?answers 9:A good idea if you want to check it off on your life's to do list, a bad idea for your relationship. Somebody is going to be jealous and feel left out. It usually leads to a break up but hey, give it a try!answers 10:Threesomes are a lot of fun, but if you love your boiyfriend you might not want to partake in one. Feelings can get hurt real easily and cause rifts in relationships when you have threesomes.answers 11:hes guna expect sex sooner but theres nothing wrong with the age gap , just make sure your ready !answers 12:If this is a fun relationship and not a serious one then have at it! , but if this is someone you want in your life then this a dangerous path to take.Once you have done it you can never go back and you can never undo the mistrust it will cause.Ask yourself and your bf if this is what you want and be prepared to live with the results.As a women who has done this in the past the relationship is never the same and you will always be left wondering is she better than me, does he think she is prettier... and so on.And if another male is involved then the same feelings are for the man as well.If this is his idea only beware....a mans fantasies can be a nice place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there if you get my drift....answers 13:your fine, only 3 years difference, no biggieanswers 14:dear, that age difference is perfctly okay but just don't let him pressure you into doing things you dnt want to but the age gap is fine:) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment