Tuesday, July 28, 2020

If your favorite song was a video game?

Guy Bonamico: I hardly ever have a consistent favorite song, but I've been digging this song for monthshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jH9JyP8I7I

Myron Leftwich: I would put The End by The Doors in an apocalypse game.BQ: Left For Dead 2BQ: MarioBQ3: Nothing currentlycall of duty sucks these days man after call of duty modern warfare 1 the games have been cheap....Show more

Sabra Roers: BQ: Favorite video game?BQ2: Favorite Video game character?BQ3: Now playing?

Heidi Creselious: Jimi Hendrix's "All Along the Watchtower" would be a psychedelic first person shooter.BQ: CODBQ2: LinkBQ3: NothingAs for the COD thing, I meant part 1. That's why I answered "Nothing" to the last question. Halo is definitely up there too. Btw Left 4 Dead 2 has awful graphics. It looks like a college kid made it. I like the game but the graphics are ridiculously bad....Show more

Marita Stadick: i don't even know. BQ: Elder Scrolls. Dragon age.BQ2: Most of the games I play, y! ou create your own.BQ3: Terror - stick tight.but since I have your attention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWFEVbfCcOY

No comments:

Post a Comment