Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Dental Haelth Question Please help.?  

Dental Haelth Question Please help.?  

answers 0:I went to the dentist to get a Vizilite oral cancer screening, and on the right side of my cheek there was a straight white line. The dentist examined it and told me that it was a bite mark. When I was younger I had braces and I think I remember that my braces use to cut my gums, and I am pretty sure that it is a scar from that, however I do not know 100%. I called my dentist and ask again and she told me that 100% it was just a bite mark. Should I get a second opinion? Or should I just take her word for it. I get nervous a lot and I would rather be safe than sorry. Even though she is a professional and knows about this, what do you think?...Show moreanswers 1:Don't be nervous!! :Dit's nothing, ok?! if it was he would have told u , especially if u say she's professional :-)think positive gurlanswers 2:Likely your denti! st knows what shes talking about, shes a professional, and if your braces cut your gums a lot its probable that its simply scarring from that.Do you have any reason to believe that you could have oral cancer like smoking, or family history? If you have any high risk factor, you could consider getting a second opinion just to put your mind to rest. If you dont, however, it really shouldnt be necessary....

No comments:

Post a Comment