Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Vegetarian restuarants in berlin?

Bethany Blocker: Hmm, I'm muslim and from my experience most muslim restaurants are not vegetarian. They have vegetarian options, that is true though. Ask for Falafel, deep-fried veggies or pide stuffed with spinach and cheese. For example I had some excellent Falafel and Fool Maddamas at a small hole-in-the-wall Arabic food stall near U Oranienburger Tor a few weeks ago. From the station walk to the first houses in Linienstrasse and you should stand in front of it....Show more

Peggy Sandefer: While my last visit we had a meal at Restaurant Samâdhi, a vegetarian resaurant with specialities from Southeast Asia - it was really great. They also have a website in English if you want to look for its adress (if I remember rigth, it's Wilhelmsstraße, but I am not sure)http://samadhi-vegetarian.de/samadhi/live/index_en...

Claire Billegas: There are Indian, Arabian and Turkish restaurants that are strictly vegetarian and non-alcoholic, in quite every district of town! . Just ask for Muslim restaurants, and you'll be there.---@t_maia,I know a Moroccan restaurant along the U1 line, and an Indian one on Oranienstraße in Kreuzberg, and two Turkish ones in the Wedding district. They serve vegetarian dishes only and no alcohol at all. I don't know if this is a matter of belief; I just like them....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment