Monday, July 13, 2020

How to celebrate a Responsible Non-alcoholic 21st birthday?

Jene Kostyla: to "DON'T DRINK": Hahah I am a female college student. I have surprised others when asked about my 21st birthday plans and I strictly answer- NO ALCOHOL! Thank you for not thinking that I am lame for not wanting to drink the night away. It makes me feel better about making this decision. I've seen way too many people ruining their nights by drowning themselves in alcohol and I personally don't think it should be something to be proud of. I am not saying that having a drink with friends is bad but puking while your friend hold your hair is disgusting and degrading. ( I mean no offense to those who enjoy drinking because not everyone who drink are reckless)...Show more

Kate Baune: Are you a guy? If you are, I'd like you to come to Massachusetts, and take my 21 year old daughter out with you to celebrate your birthday. If you're a girl, I'd love for her to have friends like you.You have no idea how refreshing it is to hear someone your age express commo! n sense and maturity.Just have fun, go out somewhere with some friends, and have dinner, and catch a movie.With an attitude like yours, you will surpass all of the low-life party animals out there when it comes to life and good decisions! Awesome!...Show more

Victor Macallister: Go to a club or a karaoke bar.You don't have to drink, but just have fun with your girlfriends :]You can go to the beach, have a bon fire. Have a movie night with new releases and lots of goodies.

Buddy Ardd: sit around and watch a movie, that's not expensive, though it may seem kinda lame.

Lita Thammorongsa: I always says.. it's not what your doing, it's who your with that makes a night! I am a drinker not that often, tho I dont write myself off still have a lot of fun, tho I must say that some of my non-drunken nights with friends have been some of the best nights of my life. It's about being with who you are comfortable with and you know you can have fun with! Sit and home, rent! movies you'll still enjoy urself! Go for a nice dinner!

Ardath Templer: I don't think you're lame for not wanting to drink just because you can. I never understood why people would want to drink so much that they wouldn't even REMEMBER if they had a good time!Maybe get all your friends to pitch in for a limo and drive to the beach, or to a drive-in movie theatre. You could go to a local karaoke place all together. You could have a poker night at your house. On my 21st, we went to The Improv. They have a 2-drink minimum, but you can order Coke! Happy Birthday and good luck. If you're this responsible, you'll go far in life....Show more

Margy Sandquist: You will need pillows and covers...cos they will all be bored and want to sleep...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment