Tuesday, July 7, 2020

men and beer?

Joesph Smithmyer:

Julieta Suleiman: I'm a girl who drinks beer often. I think if more women were introduced to good beer, more of them would drink it. I have converted many of my female friends into beer drinkers by showing them beer that actually tastes good instead of the watery, fizzy mass-produced stuff. I don't know what the attraction of men, or anyone really, to crappy beer is...

Jackson Esmiol: No it stopped in the 1977

Hilde Heskett: Linco Beer Shampoo

Chadwick Schmelz:

Star Gollnick: because it's cheaper then malt drinks, it gets you drunk, it's not as hard on your stomach as harder liquor, and you can drink alot of them. and the taste eventually gets better, if your drinking bud light, miller, etc.. but the cheaper stuff, grooss.

Romeo Tinnea: it tastes good.. it gets u drunk and its manly

Chris Coggins: because the need the courage it gives them the only problem if it also makes them bad lovers, and bad breath in the! morning..

Marna Liddie: Best tasting drink made by mankind, you just chill with it, and it is very masculine and burly.

Sang Hanafin: I'm with Sprout in the sense that I think more people (and yes that includes women) would drink beer, if they knew about the sheer variety of tastes and how delicious it can truly be.I'm also with both Sprout and Adam, in that I tend to only drink the well made stuff.To me there are few pleasures in life greater than winding down after a day's work and partaking in a well made beer.The masses can take their Bud/Miller/Coors, I'll take The Rochefort/Bell's/ La Chouffes of the world.Now excuse me, time to go grab a glass and a Rogue Shakespeare Stout...Show more

Soraya Coodey: Because they can't deal with their problems so they drink them away to forget. ;D

Garry Ohmen: This Site Might Help You.RE:Do they still make Annie Greensprings wine?

Carli Watterson: We drink beer for several reasons: it's cold and refreshi! ng, the buzz after a few beers is very nice, and it's a way to! get together with our friends and enjoy ourselves.

Samara Siewers: I drink beer because it is delicious, but in general...What drives men to drink? Women.

Codi Manchel: I think because it is one of those manly man things. however in the girl's defence there are quite a few of us that do partake in the beer.

Francis Stickle:

Manie Labat: I enjoy one or two once in a while, but beer, wine etc has a lot of calories (I don't really like lite beer). I would rather drink less of a good beer.

Jeff Frizzell: Depends on the kind.Basic process though it you put yeasts in a solution of sugar and water, it turns the sugar into alcohol and carbon dioxide (fermentation). For beer this would be malted cereal grains plus yeast; for wine it is grape juice plus yeast.Hard alcohol is a bit different. Yeast only works until about 20% alcohol by volumes (beer is usually about 5% and wine around 12%), so to achieve the higher concentration (40% all the way up to 9! 5%), distillation is required. With distillation you take a mix similar to beer and wine, and heat it at the temperature that alcohol boils at. The alcohol is then condensed in cooling tubes. From there, it is watered down and aged (for scotch, whiskey, and certain tequilas and rums).Hope that answered the question....Show more

Leisa Brodnex: it was making people go blind...

Brock Anwar: I drink good beer because... well because it tastes good. I don't feel a nee to escape anything or a need to drown my troubles. I like the taste of craft beer. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment