Wednesday, June 10, 2020

riddle, can you get it?

Keneth Mailhot: Don't really know, but it sounds just like a riddle in Shakespeare's A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM that goes like this... I don't know if it will help..."Out of the dead the living came,Six there was, and seven there will be,Tell me this riddle and I’ll be."Answer: a bird’s nest in the carcass of a horse with six chicks and one unhatched egg....Show more

Moira Woodrow: by the way im not mocking anybdy who likes this water, im just bringing up the funny fact ; )

Rivka Killmer: what a coincidence!

Garrett Detone: I feel so lonely. I feel like crying until death comes for me. (Which I hope is soon). Can someone plz make a joke to make me laugh? I can't take this no more.

Cassondra Vanholland: Hi, It's a good job I can take a joke begora, by the way my name is MURPHY. from Ireland..DUBLIN to be exact. LOL.

Arnette Dominici: Wow lol that's funny XD

Sammy Hatzenbihler: A king said to his slaves this riddle.......As I was wa! lking down the lane,from the dead, a living came,12 there was, and 6 they'll be,tell me this riddle, and I'll set you free...Show more

Octavio Roylance: lol. I have heard that joke so many times yet everytime I hear it I still can't help but laugh :) Thank you for the joke! :)

Majorie Chester: 12 ppl are alive and 6 died so theres the answer

Rosio Pasculli: Ok, here's my guess - "from the dead, a living came" - an undertaker burying 12 people in 6 graves, 2 people per grave?

Curt Broadhead: Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar.After a while, one guy looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Ireland."The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!"The first guy says, "So am I! And where about from Ireland might you be?"The other guy answers, "I'm from Dublin, I am."The first guy responds, "Sure and begora, and so am I! And what street did you live on in Dublin?"The other guy says, "A lov! ely little area it was, I lived on McCleary Street in the old ! central part of town."The first guy says, "Faith & it's a small world, so did I! And to what school would you have been going?"The other guy answers, "Well now, I went to St. Mary's of course."The first guy gets really excited, and says, "And so did I. Tell me, what year did you graduate?"The other guy answers, "Well, now, I graduated in 1964."The first guy exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us! I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight. Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's in 1964 my own self."About this time, another guy walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a beer.The bartender walks over shaking his head & mutters, "It's going to be a long night tonight, the Murphy twins are drunk again."...Show more

Johnnie Pummill: no i just realized it now that you told..mocking people who buy bottle for $2.

Jannette Kotz: LOL!! i heard it before, but its very funny.

Jana Sakasegawa: ROFL! A clean joke in! this section is rare indeed... faith, but ye made me laugh out loud! Well done, laddy! xD

Kellie Waycott: Could it be that he was walking and the sun was setting or dawning, casting shadows of 6 men......stretch I know, makes me wonder....

Frederic Engellant: 12 people (6 men, 6 women) become 6 couples???

Hipolito Rightmire: Six professional pall bearers?

Ty Kirton: Yes, very good! And I have a dog named Murphy too!

Torrie Weissenbach: hahaha lol i love itthat was a good one!

Oscar Waddups: I didn't... talk about being Naive...

Neville Dautremont: vertical line, sun set, sun rise

Jess Grizzel: the man was of the dead and got the slave to set him free if he did in return i guess.

Deangelo Marchak: maybe yes, maybe no...

Will Camus: jus wondered if anybody else noticed this.... ; )

Margart Stimpert: I don't buy evian but I will buy a bottle of Mount Franklin so I have a bottle to refill with tap water. Cheap! er than buying a drink bottle.

Freddy Shutler: yes cuz you just t! old me

Douglass Sarley: NOT funny at all I almost fell asleepno star for u

Michelle Sohre: they all tried to explain it and one of them told it back!? i think???

Sheron Perrez: idk?

Jinny Dronen: haha lmfao nice punchline xD

Ricardo Rozelle: Please don't do anything, everything will be okay with time, hope this jokes mayke you smile at least. Gold bless you!While visiting a country school, the chairman of the Board Of Education became provoked at the noise the unruly students were making in the next room.Angrily, he opened the door and grabbed one of the taller boys who seemed to be doing most of the talking. He dragged the boy to the next room and stood him in the corner.A few minutes later, a small boy stuck his head in the room and pleaded, "Please, sir, may we have our teacher back...?"Son takes his father to the doctor. Doctor gives them the bad news that the father is dying of cancer. Father tells the son that he has had a good long life ! and wants to stop at the bar on the way home to celebrate it.While at the bar, the father sees several of his friends. He tells them that he is dying of AIDS. When the friends leave the son asks, 'Dad, you are dying of cancer. Why did you tell them that you are dying of AIDS?'The father replies, 'I don't want them screwing your mother after I'm gone!'After a long night of making love, the young guy rolled over, pulled out a cigarette from his jeans and searched for his lighterUnable to find it, he asked the girl if she had one at hand."There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replied.He opened the drawer of the bedside table and found a box of matches sitting neatly on top of a framed picture of another man.Naturally, the guy began to worry."Is this your husband?" he inquired nervously."No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him."Your boyfriend then?" he asked."No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear."Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered g! uy.Calmly, the girl replied, "That's me before the operation."Three men! walk into a cave, and hear a voice from the back."I'm coming to get you! And I'm going to eat you!"The first man runs away.They hear the voice again."I'm getting closer! And I'm going to eat you!"The second man runs away.The voice comes once more."I've nearly got you! And I'm going to eat you!"The last man bravely walks on.And at the very back of the cave, he finds a small boy picking his nose.A man went into the public toilets to relieve himself. The first cubicle was in use, so he went into the next one. As he took down his trousers, he heard a voice from the other cubicle."Hey, hows it going?"Not wanting to be rude, he replied, "Not too bad thanks."A few seconds later, he heard the voice again."What are you up to?"Somewhat reluctantly, he replied, "Having a quick sh*t, what about you?"He heard the voice again."Hold on, I'm going to have to call you back. There's some wise a.ss in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say!!Once upon a time, there was a little gir! l named Shelly. Shelly was very girly and liked wearing pretty skirts. She wore skirts every day.One day at school, a young boy named Sam asked Shelly to climb on the jungle gym. So Shelly did.When Shelly got home, she told her mom about her day, and included the part about the jungle gym."Shelly, don't do that. He might just be trying to look at your underwear." said her mother.What the big deal was, Shelly didn't understand.The next day Sam asked Shelly to climb on the jungle gym again. So she did.Shelly again told her mother about her day, including the jungle gym moment."Didn't I tell you, young lady?" fumed her mother. "He just wants to see your underwear!""But Mommy, I tricked him," said Shelly. "Today I didn't wear any underwear!"A guy walks into the bar and the white bartender says, we don't serve colored people .The man replies, I don't understand why you white people call us colored because :When I born, I black.When I grow up, I black.When I go in sun, I black.Wh! en I cold, I black.When I scared, I black.When I sick, I black.And when! I die, I still black.You white folksWhen you born, you pink.When you grow up, you white.When you go in sun, you red.When you cold, you blue.When you scared, you yellow.When you sick, you green.When you bruised, you purple.And when you die, you gray.There was a red man and a green man the red man invites the green man over to dinner while cooking dinner the red man goes to freshen up a bit in the shower but the green man comes early while the red man was in the shower he heard the door so put a towel around him and answered it but as he opened it a big gust of wind came and blew the towel away... the green man ran across the road and got hit by a bus. The moral of the story is don't cross the road when the red man is flashing!Source(s):Users on Yahoo! Answers that posted jokes. These are jokes that I have personally liked....Show more

Dominic Sciancalepore: As I was walking down the lane, from the dead, a living came,12 there was, and 6 they'll be,tell me this riddle,! and I'll set you free.

Ezekiel Kadner: seems like a scam if the answer really is to repeat it back

Rayford Latz: woooow, lol thats funny

No comments:

Post a Comment