Monday, June 15, 2020

Ever watch an exit poll?

Jude Colbenson: No , but I've seen a Pole exit. does that count?

Danica Timperman: Bho.....

Dick Ovdenk: Shoot, I'm 58 years old and have voted in every election and I'm still want to see someone poll me while i am exiting. Just who in the world are they asking?

Willis Liburd: Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Demetrius Coaster: I looked at Utah's and and Mitt Romney won every category. This includes pro-choice, pro-life, Rudy Giuliani's endorsement being important, Catholic, Protestant, no church, how active you go to church, male, or female. He got 90% of Utah's vote, compared to second place, McCain, with 5% of the vote. It was hillarious.

Coleman Petropoulos: Nope. I always ignore them. Whatever the link is to, I also ignore the Huffington Post. She's equal in stature to the Daily Kos and Media Matters. Speaking of which - they've been awfully quiet recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment