Sunday, June 7, 2020

capricorn horoscope 2012?

Antonette Shappy: Some one call.

Walter Scordino: Well, the moon rules the tides, so I guess anything is possible. Go to Horoscopes on Yahoo Home Page. It will not give you the full one, though.

Chauncey Williama: what a joke. a reliable horoscope? see the pigs fly over.

Ronny Dorge: You will hit the lottery on Dec. 22,2012...too bad the world will end on Dec. 21,2012 !

Minh Lefrancois: Go to your yahoo homepage and click on HOROSCOPE and it should tell you what your's is..good luck..=)

Victor Macallister: "full horoscope from a reliable source" is an oxymoron...! No-one 'needs' a full horoscope. Maybe they want one, but 'need..?' How on Earth can ANYONE believe, in this enlightened day and age, the the position of Mars and Jupiter in full cycle has the slightest effect on whether I get up this morning..? Or anything else, for that matter. Better to check out the Dow-Jones. THAT can ruin your day in a big way. Jupiter..? Nah...!I'm am Aqua! rius and I confess freely, I've never once checked out what that means and I've managed to survive for nearly 78 years without checking it all out....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment