Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Guys: Long hair short hair?

Avis Brantner: What about the hot bald guys?

Annabell Bevier: it depends on the persons face. Some look really cute with short hair and some with long hair.

Ha Wolski: personally, I prefer guys with medium length, enough that u can run ur fingers through it. . .

Minh Lefrancois: I hate short hair my hair is not medium long but not long it is in between

Sharolyn Claybourn: depends on the guy... I prefer guys with long hair. Kind of like messy with curls at the bottom...like surfer hair.

Lana Uliano: Short hair.

Leora Klingelhoets: like myself personally? My girl now told me if I cut my hair short it was over...but she is the only person to ever say they liked my shaggy mop over the not-quite-military-short I usually go with...so out it shall grow...and when it smells like crap after sweating all summer thats on her!!! LOLOn women, shoulder length at the minimum......Show more

Weldon Totaro: with a short hair.

Maryland Garea! u: i would like my hair long, though all the girls i know say they would kill me if i grew it long. i dunno why i would like it - maybe its just a change. i think it would be pretty badass and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment