Sunday, March 22, 2020

Bad credit motorcycling financing? Honda CBR500R (2014)?

Benny Stehno: Clearly you have not learned your lesson when it comes to personal finances. Buying a brand new 2014 motorcycle or brand new anything is a huge financial mistake. You will suffer the bulk of depreciation and that is ALL a brand new bike (or car) will do is put you upside down. If you have $3500 to put down, then find a mechanically sound used bike for $2500-$3000. Do not get yourself into a bad loan that you clearly can not afford. You make minimum wage. You need to break the cycle of bad financial decisions and remove your head from your butt....Show more

Delmer Pectol: For a very similar situation a found a great solution at: HTTP://CREDIT.QUOTEQUOTING.NET RE Bad credit motorcycle financing help? My experian credit score is 515. I just got a auto loan for $16,000 and a unsecured mastercard. I have been trying to improve my credit. Is there any chance I can get a loan for $2000-$3000 for a used motorcycle? And could I get financed through suzuki or ka! wasaki?

No comments:

Post a Comment