Sunday, May 24, 2020

Which colleges/universities in Florida are well known for their education program?

Charissa Bichsel: I don't know too much about all the Florida schools but I'll do my best. The University of South Florida is the 7th largest college of education in the nation. They offer a number of degree options and they participate in the Interstate Agreement on Qualification of Education Personnel (meaning upon graduation you will be certified to teach in 38 different states). My ex started his MA in education at USF and he said the program was great. I would venture to guess UF's program is good, too. I have a friend who just graduated from there and she seems very happy with it. She's even continuing at UF to get her MA in education. UF is nationally respected....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment