Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Is it safe to study abroad in Morocco?

Beau Starcevic: i studied abroad in mexico city and i didnt get kidnapped. My parents were so afraid for me to go because mexico city is not the most peaceful city nor does it have a good reputation with americans. but i went anyway and it was the best time of my life, i meet amazing people and made friends that i would never have if i didnt go. i didnt want to leave. i miss all my amigos :(go, you will learn more in that one month than you did in your whole entire life and your going to be exposed to a culture totally different from your own. this is such a good opportunity for you to grow and understand what it is like in other countries [us americans take toilet paper for granted!! haha] you may never have another opportunity like this, dont pass it up.your school would never send you somewhere potentially dangerous, so GO and enjoy your life!! you will have stories from this trip that you can tell for the rest of your life...Show more

Dalila Yoon: There's some i! llegal immigration to Spain but that's all I know of.

Otto Lingafelt: Go....and if you are a woman, wear your burka or they will know you are not a Muslim. If you are a legal resident, and something happens like a kidnapping of students don't expect to be rescued with the Americans.Expect to be treated like a fourth class citizen if you are a female. Have fun....I used to think about it but after 25 years of talking to people who have been there I am convinced it is not too smart....Show more

Wilbert Shellgren: My female friends have really disliked Morocco, finding it to be a very hostile environment.I'd talk to graduates & others who went there. See what you can find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment