Sunday, April 12, 2020

Houston/Katy/Sugar Land Texas Car Frame Repair Shop?

Roselee Mczeal: Even though you apparently don't want to make an auto insurance claim for the collision damage that bent your frame, you can still call your auto insurance agent for the collision shops they like the best in your area. The insurance companies won't deal with any but the best shops. http://www.AutoMd.com

Stevie Goldey: I havent been in a car collision. I think I hit a big pothole a couple months back.

Shawn Lelis: First off - I find it highly unlikely your vehicle frame was damaged by a pothole. It is however possible you might have a damaged or bent suspension piece. I don't know what kind of vehicle you drive so I can't speculate.Secondly... Firestone is usually run by a bunch of crooks. I would walk to work naked before I took my car there even to have them top off my washer fluid. They have purposely damaged my car in the past just to charge me for repairs. This is several locations, not just one. It is like their crookedness is a prerequisi! te for being hired.Finally...I only know of one top notch Alignment, Frame shop in the Houston area but it is far from Katy/Sugarland area. It is called Northwest Chassis. Every shop that has said my car needed thousands of dollars in repairs to properly align my car, this place was able to align it no problems. They also do frame repair work.Northwest Chassis14720 Kuykendahl Rd.Houston, Texas 77090Phone 1 (281) 440-0107...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment